Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm in the "thinking about working out" stage

Not sure if that qualifies as taking a step in the right direction but I'm definitely thinking about working out. Dwayne and I cleaned out the weight room earlier this week and now there is room to actually move around. The treadmill faces the tv which is a big improvement. The bosu ball also faces the tv and I find myself hopping around on it a dozen times a day and that's a good thing too. I'm still wearing my pedometer daily but it's been about 2 weeks since I've hit that 10000 steps mark which is frustrating because I had been doing so well before. I've getting about 6000 steps right now so I really need to "step it up" - yes that's a bad pun.

We saw a "Get Insanity" infomercial night before last and I pulled the trigger and ordered the dvd set. Looks like an awesome workout. We'll see if I can handle it when they get here. I bought a dvd played for the front room television so I can workout up there and not wake the whole house up.

What else? I've been on a new vitamin regimen for about a week and a half. And I downloaded a yoga app for my iphone and I've used it the last 2 days. I also renewed my weight watchers online subscription. Gotta start eating better and make working out a daily priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment